Subscribe in a reader

PAGES

Pages vues depuis décembre 2009

jeudi 18 septembre 2014

The list of my questions on Quora (in defense of scientific materialism)

Where are the people who agree with Isaac Newton (and me since 1999) and understand only the absolute velocities (objective speeds) are logics?

QUESTION STATS


Why, when they talk about the Twin Paradox, don't relativists give the real data of Paul Langevin (v = c 19999/20000), and why do they invent false durations and false speeds and, more importantly, don't explain that (at the time the start of the experiment) the rocket sees the star at a distance of 1 light-year, the same star as Terran (which sees 100 light years)?

QUESTION STATS



YOUR CONTENT

Your answer to Who causes gravitation?
Your answer to Who can help me?

Who can help me?
Your answer to How can I become a better programmer?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire