Subscribe in a reader

PAGES

Pages vues depuis décembre 2009

mercredi 26 février 2014

Answer to DjSadhu (Ain Al Rami Hypotheses and helocoïdal movement of the Sun in the Galaxy

I put a comment here
Yanick Toutain (Your comment must be reviewed and activated by an administrator)
Wednesday, 26. February 2014 20:30
85

Hello
I understood this in 1999. I call it now “Hypothese Ain Al Rami” or, in english language “Ain Al Rami Hypothesis” or HAAR
Later, as you, I discover that Wilhelm Reich and Giorgio Piccardi understood the non-heliocentrism BEFORE YOU AND ME.
But, I refuse aether and I agree with Isaac Newton’s absolute space, absolute time,
I could be ally with partisan of (wrong) aether of Huygens. But the real struggle is NEONEWTONIST. We must understand the universe with the basis of Newton’s theory.
Go and read De Gravitatione (written at 23 by Isaac Newton) and the Scholies.
IF YOU AGREE WITH THAT THESIS…. WE, TOGETHER CAN CHANGE THE WORLD !!
I was writing a text about the biology, the living, contraction , dilatation, acceleration etc…. when Google gave me you link because of Piccardi
You can read my last text here on my blog RevActu
http://revolisationactu.blogspot.fr/2014/02/lorigine-de-la-formation-du-vivant-il.html

COMPLEMENT

Forget the old heliocentric model – our solar system is a vortex!

The old Newtonion/Copernican Heliocentric model of our solar system is an unproven theory.
A bright fellow named Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat came up with quite a different way to think of our Solar System.
There are a couple of reasons why I think this model could just be right.
First of all, the heliocentrical model has always been presented (especially by NASA) as a “frisbee” model.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire